Wednesday, February 11, 2015

About Me



About Me
Audio is an important part of who I am. Being able to make something come alive just by using

the power of sound is something that I find really enjoyable. Whether the sound is heard from a laptop

speaker for one person or an array of speakers for a big audience, it all feels amazing when I bring a

piece of entertainment to life. With my determined work ethic, I strive to make every project

exceptional and memorable. My passion for audio is what fuels me to work hard and do my best in any

project I do whether it is big or small. I make my skill, knowledge, and my work ethic to speak for

themselves and make it a reflection of the person I am. I have confidence in my abilities but, being

human; I make mistakes and fail from time to time. I don’t see failure as an end to things but as an

opportunity to learn. I am always looking to learn more and expand my knowledge and I open myself up

to any opportunities that will allow me to improve. I am not afraid to step out of my comfort zone and

try and experience new things. I try to incorporate what I learn from those experiences into my work

and into my life. I believe that my ambition, my work ethic, and my willingness to learn will take me far

in life and what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment